Aiming for "mixed" colony of orange and orange-ancestor neos - advice wanted.

I want to put together a colony of Sunkist shrimps, and I'd like to have some color variation among them. I know people usually go for uniform color, but I want the opposite- as many different shades of orange as I can have together without losing too much color intensity. Like how these three sellers have different shades, but all the shrimp have nice strong color.

shrimpybusiness.com lighter orange

buceplant.com medium, with some variation shown

dansfish.com dark orange

Is my best bet there just to buy shrimp from several different sources who sell different shades? Since, as far as I can tell, any solid-colored orange shrimp, regardless of if it's sold as Sunkist, Pumpkin, or something else, should all be essentially the same thing and should breed fairly true when kept together. Maybe the shade will differ, but you'll get oranges, with maybe the occasional mutant, rather than wild-types.
(Not like the, what is it now, eight different names for various blue shrimp that may or may not be closely related and may or may not produce wild-types if kept together?)

If I do combine yellow-orange, medium orange, and dark orange shrimp (all from the same line), will the colors of their offspring average out over time into just medium orange, or will they stay nice and varied?

I'd also like to put in a few non-orange neos. From the shrimp genetics charts I've found, it looks like both Green Jade and Orange Rili are descended from the Sunkist sort of orange shrimp. Am I right in thinking that if I put a Green Jade in with Sunkist, its offspring, while more than likely not green, should still be a nice shade of orange rather than reverting all the way back to cherry or wild-type? Or, heck, would I possibly get something greenish now and then if the oranges have the right genes? I know it works that way for rilis; Orange Rili + basic orange neo = mostly basic oranges, maybe the occasional clear patch on one.