Red Rili/BBRR Peewee Blowout!

These are Red Rili and Blue Bodied Red Rili peewees that don't fit into my BBRR breeding program.  Some are splotched.  May have a full red or full blue (blue rili) in there as well.  Honestly, some still could fit into my breeding program since on a couple the red looks purple, but I want to concentrate on a narrow strain.  The line has been worked with for some years already, so if you want to try your hand at a BBRR project, these are ahead of the game.  I'm adding/moving some stuff and I need the tank/space.

These are small.  Size is less than 1cm.

My guess is there are around 30 plus or minus 5. 

This is a quick sale of $40 shipped for all the shrimp in the tank.  I have no idea how many.  Could be 25 or 40.  As stated, 99% are peewee.  I just need the tank/space, and the adults in that tank are already moved out.

The pro? That's around 99 cents each or less for years of selection.  The con?  There's no live arrival guarantee, and peewees are sometimes harder to acclimate to your tank conditions, so the gamble is on you.  Great price for a gamble though. 

Insulated priority shipping only to the continental US.  Can ship out Monday, if paypalled before.