Red Pintos

Amyers22

Are there any breeders on this forum that sell these shrimp. I know there are several different types of pintos. The ones that I'm referring to have the red body with thin white stripes on the back. Just curious to see who breeds these.

I think you would have a hard time finding those American bred. They are very expensive no matter where you get them. Joes would probably be your best option if you do want to purchase some. He is doing his next import next month.

Those are German Zebra Pintos. I know Joe's Aquarium sells them.

Thank you! I wasn't quite sure of the name. Joe's Aqua sent me their price list a few days ago and they are currently out of them.

Is there a thread somewhere that lists the different types of pintos with pictures? I feel like there's more types than I realized.

I think you would have a hard time finding those American bred. They are very expensive no matter where you get them. Joes would probably be your best option if you do want to purchase some. He is doing his next import next month.

Oh okay! Thank you :)

Here's a good article to reference Amanda: http://shrimpstate.com/classification-of-pinto/

Thank you! :) what is a keyboard pattern?

That is a good question, have not heard of the pattern, but could be interchangeable with other names. 

Check these out Amanda. Born and raised in the USA by me. I am not sure if I am ready to sell yet though. But soon I will have more as well as black zebra and spotted pintos.

DSC03902.JPG DSC03904.JPG DSC03916.JPG DSC03917.JPG DSC03908.JPG DSC03911.JPG

Matt you're the man! Those look awesome!