Algae problem

I'm just using sl aqua blue wizard and purify and magic powder. Also tm-1 and bing tsau

Wow!!! You are hardcore SL-Aqua fan. LOL!!!

Which version of Bing Tsau are you using?

Just a curious question, why are you dosing TM-1 and Bing Tsau at the same time?

Step 5 Drain the rest of the water in the tank until 2 to 3cm above the highest point of the substrate. And step 4 Once the water flowing through the tub/hose is cleared, stop the water flow and move to the next spot. What does it mean to mow to the next spot?? After I stop he flow should I start another flow?

Step 5 Drain the rest of the water in the tank until 2 to 3cm above the highest point of the substrate. And step 4 Once the water flowing through the tub/hose is cleared, stop the water flow and move to the next spot. What does it mean to mow to the next spot?? After I stop he flow should I start another flow?

Step 4 just means once you have siphoned a spot and notice that the water your sucking up is clear move to another spot of the substrate to siphon up more "dirt." If the water is clear that means you have siphoned all the crud out in that particular area of the substrate. Overall it just means siphon over all the substrate well until you are seeing clear water meaning you have cleaned the substrate.

Step 4 just means once you have siphoned a spot and notice that the water your sucking up is clear move to another spot of the substrate to siphon up more "dirt." If the water is clear that means you have siphoned all the crud out in that particular area of the substrate. Overall it just means siphon over all the substrate well until you are seeing clear water meaning you have cleaned the substrate.

Yup, that's what I meant. ;)

Also what should I do to replace the shrimp daddy products? I have no other products other than sl aqua products. And if in recycling this would take a whole month

I can help you to map the "similar" type of products, but I can't guarantee the success rate. You may want to go back to the reseller or manufacture to get the detail of the products.

Have you found out which Bing Tsau do you have?

I don't know what bing tsau I have I just ordered the only one on discobee.com check it out. It says bing tsau plant fertilizer and under it it says shrimp. Also siphoning everywhere in my substrate in the tank is a lot of work!!!