FS - Bloody Mary and Mischlings, special pricing for Father's Day!

TheShrimporium

This week only, special pricing for Father's Day.

Minimum order of 10 please. 1 or more will be added(depending on quantity ordered) to cover any DOA

Bloody Mary - $5.50 ea

Mischlings - $2.50 ea

All orders will ship this Saturday(14th). Any orders placed after Friday at midnight will ship the following Saturday, sorry for the inconvenience, my day job is too demanding to ship on weekdays. Priority shipping - $7. Please mind your Temps!!!

Will consider trades for Opae Ula shrimp.

I think shipping over the weekend offers lowest risk anyway. :)

I think shipping via USPS Priority Mail is always risky. Out of the 4000 orders I shipped out during my Amazon selling periods, 80% of the priority mail were late. 60% of the first class mail was late. I was shipping approximately 100-200 packages per day. USPS does a terrible job even with Priority Mail. How does everyone know? Because they are too scared to have it a guarantee because they are just as bad as First Class!!

70% of my priority mail that delivers to me are late.

Honestly, I have considered using FedEx or UPS exclusively. I have watched workers at the post office(numerous locations) just toss my packages onto the small scale on their countertops to get the weight of it and several times I have blown up, telling them that they should be more careful because for all they know, there may be something valuable in the box. Not to mention items arriving late too.

Makes me cringe when they do that after I spent so much time carefully bagging and boxing live fish, shrimp, etc.

What is the difference between a Bloody Mary, and a Red? (WR/RR)

Other than price?

What is the difference between a Bloody Mary, and a Red? (WR/RR)

Other than price?

Wine Red are similar to black king Kong just red.

Ruby red look like red/white pandas. They are TB shrimp.

-Chris

Thanks!

I would love to, but will have to wait until I have some dollars.....

That's good, because I don't have any Bloody Mary's. I like though.

Bryce the shrimp king. You're correct. That angle dispossessed my typical male-female differentiation. But wow if males look like that as well, that'd be incredible.

Just a question, how sensitive are they? I know when blue diamonds came out, they were almost unkeepable.

Tell me about it.  I lost hundreds of dollars on those darn BD.  I hear they are better now though due to American breeders.

I just received some Bloody Marys about a month ago.  2 died, but I think due to heat they weren't used to.  They appear to be very hardy.  I think they may be my absolute favorite in coloration and appear to have no  real sensitivity problems like the BD did.