What should I do with my tailess Endler?

Sprice

Still no sign today. I'm thinking he may have died and is now in amongst the substrate. Did a quick check of parameters;

Nitrite 0

Amonia 0

Nitrate 2.5 ~ this has come down

Have to wait and see but might have to get them aĺl out to try find him.

I just noticed one of the guys kind of swimming side ways and curling up almost like he was squaring up to another. I'm guessing this is just flaring/ showing off basically? Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I would just make sure it doesn't get infected and he eats.

nitrate should be 5-20, 10 is about what people like it to be.

what tank is that? Biobubble?

Sorry, just noticed I hadn't replied to this, it's a biorb halo. X

Hey! That's AdrianHD's place!

He developed some awesome vars!

Adrian had amazing endlers . His yard was tanks, tubs, etc . I have a few of his strain and than he simply disappeared as far as he no longer sells endlers .

I and couple others tried contacting him looking for a certain strain but no reply .

Ah ok thanks for the advice. If I got two then my stock would be 7 altogether. With inevitable babies as well my little tank may be too small :(

The males would harass the female non stop but 7 males isn't a bad number as they chase each other around instead of just one .

It just so happens that that one particular male may have had 1 or 2 nip him all the time but thick plants help a lot .

I have found Cobra strain and the tiny Tiger endlers which are my favorite the most aggressive .

The new Blue tiger peacock endlers are stunning .   I have only seen them but don't have them but trying.

Ooooo very pertty! [emoji7]

Decided against getting a replacement today, the 5 of them seem very happy as they are so don't want to potentially stress them or the replacement out.

Saw some lovely shrimp cubes today though ;) ;) ;)

Nooooooooo! Cannot find another Endler! Everyone seemed to be fine but I've just popped an algae wafer in and 4 of them are going mad around it and the 5th one nowhere to be seen!!!! :( X

Ooooo very pertty! [emoji7]

Decided against getting a replacement today, the 5 of them seem very happy as they are so don't want to potentially stress them or the replacement out.

Saw some lovely shrimp cubes today though ;) ;) ;)

What are shrimp cubes ?

Nooooooooo! Cannot find another Endler! Everyone seemed to be fine but I've just popped an algae wafer in and 4 of them are going mad around it and the 5th one nowhere to be seen!!!! :( X

Endlers have a pecking order which sounds strange but having had just males in a 20 gallon tank I noticed that however good plants are the key .

By far I find pure endlers or endler/ guppy crosses much more aggressive than just pure male guppies .

I went to my LFS yesterday and they had never heard of guppy grass! :( I went to a few others and no joy. Think I will order some off the net and look for hormwort at the same time. Because of my tank I'm a bit limited with plants, can only really have very hardy plants in there. Got a couple of little Anubias and some others in there and there's lots of little nooks and cranny's to hide in.