Shrimp ID

I have had this shrimp for about a month in my RCS/CPD tank. I have been watching it grow but it does not seem to be coloring up. This shrimp came from a local pet store that was keeping rille and RCS in the same tank, so is this a Rille, just a very poorly colored RCS, or just to young yet to have good colorpost-143-140163136893_thumb.jpg

Have a gniess day. -Scott

Ahh dint realize they are the same species just different color variant. If you can't tell I'm relatively new to shrimp. Now if you had a rock question I'm all over that.

Ahh dint realize they are the same species just different color variant. If you can't tell I'm relatively new to shrimp. Now if you had a rock question I'm all over that.

Yea abc has tons of different shrimp mixed together. I think they are trying to separate them soon. I always stay away from adult shrimp there because i never really know if it didn't breed if it'd berried.

-Chris

Ya i just got three juvenile BV and in the bitter of plant they included were around 5 other shrimp. They don't have an color yet

I had a bunch of blue velvet. 0probably have more in a few weeks.

-Chris

I had a bunch of blue velvet. 0probably have more in a few weeks.

-Chris

good to hear I may be ready in a month or two for more shrimp. I'm currently trying to create a better substrate using mineralized top soil as a guidance. but I'm shooting to lower pH and have exceptional plant growth. time will tell.