Aura blue tigers, Super red crystals

SOTG402

Honestly I don't see the same results from above. I purchased a small batch of Galaxy Tigers at the beginning of January. Acclimated them for about 3 hours to Taiwan Bee parameters and to this day they are all alive, molting, and doing well. Breeding on the other hand I have heard has been quite difficult.

On another note, this is a great opportunity to get auras!  From what I'm hearing, they are rapidly becoming/or ARE considered extinct now in the wild.  The more hobbyists we have breeding these, the more assured they will continue- at least in captivity.

The more people in the US who have them, the less we have to import them, and the more adapted they are to our params since babies.

got the Auras today. Looking awesome, gave me 15 so it all ended up evening out, with the food, shipping and extras it really broke down to about $17 a shrimp which is actually pretty good! Excited to start this new project! I recommend the HTN Inverts organic food too! The shrimp seem to like it a lot!

Buy those Aura Blues from Joe I'm sure you won't be disappointed 

Honestly I don't see the same results from above. I purchased a small batch of Galaxy Tigers at the beginning of January. Acclimated them for about 3 hours to Taiwan Bee parameters and to this day they are all alive, molting, and doing well. Breeding on the other hand I have heard has been quite difficult.

Are your galaxies bred here in the States, Asia or Europe or are they wild caught?

i agree but he's one of the more trusted importers though.

I wouldn't say that... I've been burned too many times by Joe. "Extreme Blue Bolts" that were pretty much white in one instance. You talk to some of the reputable US breeders and you'll get a more complete picture of what to expect from Joe.

TomCruise

Are your galaxies bred here in the States, Asia or Europe or are they wild caught?

They are from Germany. Wild caught.