my first RAOK

Mr. F

You've all been as tremendous help and it's time I thank you. So to you all I present my RAOK.

Up for grabs is:

1) 5X premium Large catappa leaves.

8e5885a2c235c186dfba0a035c97f226.jpg

2) 6+ stems Hygrophila polysperma.

3c4472b4453b4f7401ee83db63f1238e.jpg

If you're not in California, in place of H. polysperma you will receive Heternanthera zosterfolia (star grass) instead.

3) 1 rhizome Anubias nana var. eyes (4-5 leaves)

7a2754af1049320306214d7f22ecdbed.jpg

4) 1 golf ball xmas moss (shown above next to Anubias- to be harvested)

And as an added bonus I'll throw in some frogbit and a bunch of 3mL (0.5 mL graduations) graduated pipettes.

763354ef6c49b4e59b0c008af04d53d2.jpgbb8a181ce6b850b393d405d54a832bcc.jpg

A perfect package to start a nanotank!

Same rules as always. Post your name after your post number, copy,paste,continue . Winner will be randomly chosen out of the replies made before 11:59 PM PTS, Tuesday April, 5. And announced Wednesday April 6. Winner pays shipping.

Nick

Just a heads up, it's illegal to ship Hygrophila polysperma out of your state.

If this this is the case, there are ways around it. Ran into a similar situation with yoyo (not for H polysperma, a plant not even in the order! Let's just say, I got my plants).

However, if the winner feels uncomfortable with this, I would gladly send 4-5 stems of star grass (Heternathera zosterfolia) instead!

e268319931064b611d1c45f59ad35f3c.jpg

1. heatherbee

2.Eloodaku

3. chad590

4. ahboram

5. betterthanak

6. loubapache

7. Jynn

Thanks for the RAOK :)

BTW:   I don't know what the plant is that you have labeled as Pogostemon helferi, but it's not pogostemon helferi.

22 hours ago, neilshieh said:

heads up that's not Pogostemon helferi. Looks to be more like some species of hygrophila (corymbosa? maybe..) or staurogyne repens. 

WOW! -___- i meant STAUROGYNE REPENS not POGOSTEMON. my bad guys!

UPDATE: some good and bad news. The good news is that my scarlet badis have laid eggs! The bad news is that it was in the staurogyne, so now that will be full of fry in a few days. I've decided to offer, in place of the staurogyne, a small rhizome of Anubis nana "eyes" (5 leaves). It's a nice little anub, with leaves only getting about an inch long with a round, eye-like shape. When I grew it emersed, it grew little yellow flowers! I will update the OP with a picture.

With that being said, if I can get a few stems up safely I will send them along as as well.

UPDATE: some good and bad news. The good news is that my scarlet badis have laid eggs! The bad news is that it was in the staurogyne, so now that will be full of fry in a few days. I've decided to offer, in place of the staurogyne, a small rhizome of Anubis nana "eyes" (5 leaves). It's a nice little anub, with leaves only getting about an inch long with a round, eye-like shape. When I grew it emersed, it grew little yellow flowers! I will update the OP with a picture.

With that being said, if I can get a few stems up safely I will send them along as as well.

Congratulations !!! Hope you have lots of little badis fry poking around soon!!

Just a heads up, it's illegal to ship Hygrophila polysperma out of your state.

The winner is in CA! Worked out. Lol.