Pre-Sale for Joe's Aqua Apr. 18th Shipment

joeaquacrs

1 hour ago, Crackhead Johny said:

Maybe I'm missing something. I'm searching http://jtibee.com/epages/5d8d722b-1e21-44f3-9edd-1dfde4add597.sf/en_US/?ObjectID=529587&ViewAction=FacetedSearchProducts&SearchString=Bloody+Mary&SearchButton=

and I can't find the bloody mary shrimp. How do I order those?

Sorry, bloody Marry are available after 4/20 and that's why we don't have them on our website now.
We don't want our some regular customer order them  and we can not ship till 4/20.

Please PM me if you want to order them.

9 hours ago, Soothing Shrimp said:

OEM, where?  I can't find any images. :(

9 hours ago, Dluxeshrimps said:

yeah please let me know also. interested to see what the heck they look like

Sorry guys my mistake.   I misread the name of the shrimp from a Polish website.  It was a C. Cantonensis Tiger.  4:30am was apparently to early to Google search and for me to comment on a question.  Will try and not make that mistake again.,,,,Mike

19 hours ago, Soothing Shrimp said:

LMAO!

Thanks Soothing,  I feel much better now that you got a good laugh.  I'm just curious as to how you are able to sit down?  As much as you LMAO how can you have any derriere available.  Unless_ _ _ _?

19 hours ago, Shrimple minded said:

I believe the Golden Eye Blue Diamonds are pictured on his facebook page, scroll down to a March 22nd photo posting.

https://www.facebook.com/joeaquacrs

Ahh! Thanks for finding that

I'm still a newbie on telling Neos and Caridinas apart. Can anyone chime in and confirm whether those are indeed Blue Diamond Neos, or perhaps Royal Blues?

Now that's got me second guessing my Royal Blues! :P