Tangerine Tigers, TangTais, Taiwan Bees, Dwarf Crays for sale

Shrimp Boutique

Absolutely! My name is Jerry Asper and run a website called www.onestopaquatics.com 

I am a breeder/keeper of higher end Shrimp and Dwarf Crays but a hobbyist first and foremost. I'm currently focused on development of new and existing rare crossbreeds like Pinto, Steel, Hornet etc. Please feel free to contact me if any questions. The Blue Steels are in limited numbers right now and were bred here in the USA in my tanks as well as all my Shrimp and Dwarf Crays

2016-04-11 13.59.40.jpg

logo.jpg

No I completely understand Vpier. Its good to research before you buy. I personally research everything before I buy anything. I also sell on AB with the same username (Onestopaquatics) if anybody wants to see what I have currently posted or to see my feedback reviews. Glad to answer any questions! Thanks, Jerry

32 minutes ago, onestopaquatics said:

No I completely understand Vpier. Its good to research before you buy. I personally research everything before I buy anything. I also sell on AB with the same username (Onestopaquatics) if anybody wants to see what I have currently posted or to see my feedback reviews. Glad to answer any questions! Thanks, Jerry

I have seen you on AB and was always curious about you. Welcome to SS.