Releasing shrimplets period

Hi guys,

I have a CRS/CBS tank for a month+ now and I've noticed a shrimplet for the first time 2 days ago.

I was sure it was from a female which hides most of the time, but this morning I saw her and she still berries.

In fact all of me females are still berrying.

How long does it take for a female to release all babies?

Does it make sense that it's more than 2 days from the first one to be released to the rest of the eggs??

Does it mean that the rest of the eggs will not develop into shrimplets?

Thanks

13 hours ago, diver said:

Hi guys,

I have a CRS/CBS tank for a month+ now and I've noticed a shrimplet for the first time 2 days ago.

I was sure it was from a female which hides most of the time, but this morning I saw her and she still berries.

In fact all of me females are still berrying.

How long does it take for a female to release all babies?

Does it make sense that it's more than 2 days from the first one to be released to the rest of the eggs??

Does it mean that the rest of the eggs will not develop into shrimplets?

Thanks

Around 28 days depending on temp. Shrimp don't kick all there babies at once, could take a day or so for her to release them all.    

Shrimp can be saddled and berried at the same time. Shrimp can berry right back up after a molt. It's very possible she is carrying a new clutch of egg's.

WOW, thanks, I didn't know that.

It's a tank in my office and I saw the shrimplet on Monday so it make sense that she released and berries again.

It's weird to me that I can see only one shrimplet but since I have a lot of HC they can hide anywhere. 

I guess I'll have to wait and see how many of them survived and grew.

thanks again.