Water changes with new babies

I found that I have at least three babies in my tank.  I also know that there is another berried female that I have not seen for a while, who is probably ready to give birth.  I think I read that I should put off doing water changes when there are new shrimplets, as it might stress them...is this true?  I am due for a weekly water change this weekend, should I put it off?  And then if the other female gives birth this week, will that mean I should wait even longer to do a water change?  

Waiting until berried females eggs hatch could mean you wait weeks or months to do a water change, depending on how many/fast your females berry up. I do my water changes on schedule. (and then end up checking my water for any stray babies that might have been sucked up...)

=^._.^=

Thank you for all the replies.  I am keeping up with the water changes and everything seems fine...I see more and more shrimplets everyday...there were two mamas and now there are at least two more, so I see how keeping up with the water changes is sort of a moot point as there will always be small babies in the tank!