WTB: Broken pattern/low quality TBs

olliefish

Anyone have broken pattern or low grade TBs available for shipping around the end of July/early August? Looking for anything, no specific types. BKK, Panda, Blue Bolt, Wine Red, etc. Will maybe take Tibees or Taitibees in addition to some TBs. Age doesn't really matter, but if you have adults you don't want around I'd be interested in those too.

Thanks!

-olliefish

I have LOTS of tibees for sale as well as fancy tigers.  The fancy tigers I have look like low grade pintos, mostly white backs, color on the head and belly.  Just the white isn't as defined as it is on pintos.  I do NOT sell them as pinto culls, they are just fancy tigers (tibees).  First pic is of the fancies.  The other pics are from my tibee tanks, just shows the parent stock, I typically only sell peewees/juvies, occasional sub adults.

fancy1.jpg

net2.jpg

ttank.jpg

22 hours ago, ravensgate said:

I have LOTS of tibees for sale as well as fancy tigers.  The fancy tigers I have look like low grade pintos, mostly white backs, color on the head and belly.  Just the white isn't as defined as it is on pintos.  I do NOT sell them as pinto culls, they are just fancy tigers (tibees).  First pic is of the fancies.  The other pics are from my tibee tanks, just shows the parent stock, I typically only sell peewees/juvies, occasional sub adults.

fancy1.jpg

net2.jpg

ttank.jpg

ravensgate,

how much a piece for the tibees and fancy tigers? 

I posted an ad in the Marketplace, $4 on the fancy tigers each (may only have about 6-8 available right now) and $3.50 ea on the tibees.  $12 Priority shipping

My paypal is kalnight@aol.com (make out for goods/services - no friends/family payments please).  Just let me know, I'm shipping some out tomorrow and can certainly add yours to the shipping group:)