Need feedback on these active soils

nuri

Hello guys

I have used akadama but i want to try some new soils and would like to know if some of you guys are familiar with it and could give some feedback at it.

I am considering to order 

Red bee sand

Or

Glasgarten H.E.L.P

Or

Glasgarten enviroment soil

• 4 weeks later...

Used red bee on 4 tanks stable parameters , baby survival fair for the first 4 months then dropped away till zero survival think when grazing the soil affected them so no more red bee

Just to compared have an akadama going 22 months survival of babies still great bred at least 300'tbs and f1s

have 3 tanks on environment  going 7 months great stability and baby survival is high have over 60 prl at least from days old till 3 weeks 

have on tank blue bolts  and blue shadow mosura on dennerles shrimp King active going 7 months very stable and great baby survival only downside. It's a little mushy but water clears quickly 

most people here are usa so you wont find many that have any experience with those 3 options. hopefully more international people can help you.

for USA. $40 shipped for 8L bag of SL soil which is hugely popular right now around the world.  

https://www.discobee.com/collections/sl-aqua/products/sl-aqua-nature-soil