Where to get: CARIDINA CAERULEA - BLUE LEG POSO

I have been looking all over for these, and have only found 2 places that sell them, which both are over in the UK and don't ship here. Anyone know of anyone who breeds these, or even keeps them?

Thank you,

Chris

• 1 month later...

before buying anything from azgardens I would do some google searching....they have a HORRIBLE rep.

Awwww sad... I am one who will go off reviews.

Guess Chris (nudge nudge) is still my only hope to get my dream shrimp. With him I know I'll get quality. Just have to wait till he does his big shipment.

Yes sir, will be soon!. Not real soon though, gotta have a few more tanks up to handle the load. Moving into basement mid next week!

I was just informed by my supplier that they now also have Orange Sunkist and Blue Poso Shrimp :).  I will be ordering some on my next order which will probably be in a month or so.

post-1-0-11358000-1406128981.jpg

post-1-0-17575800-1406128995_thumb.jpg

I think it is the Sulawesi species and not the davidii but I am checking.  I say that because I had asked them what other Sulawesi species they could get.