My sister's birthday: Shrimp gift/ Green Jades?

ohmiko

So I don't know where this topic should have ended up but I got my older sister into starting a nano tank with shrimp. Her birthday is September 20th but her tank finishes cycling on August 10th and I wanna surprise her with some sort of shrimp. We were planning on ordering Green Jades from someone but the price went up drastically :( She was really looking forward to getting green jades. So this is where I need help. She really likes the green jades that aren't towards the yellow green side but more of a solid green I'm not sure haha. Is there anyone who can help me with her present by which I mean is anyone selling green jades of that shade? her tank size I'd probably start her with 5 shrimps in total. Doesn't have to be green jade so long as it's nicely pigmented with that shade? Please help :( She had a rough month since she got stitches and I just wanna surprise her with some new shrimps  Thank you for reading!!!green_shrimp__88784.1429888890.1280.1280.jpg

I think she likes the shades of the two in the foreground.

I dont know I'm not picky about it I think they're beautiful so if anyone has some available and can help me out!!! Thank you so much :((((

I know @Dahlyvh sells Green Jades, not sure what color var. but I am sure you can ask him for 5 green. My birthday is September 20 also!

3 hours ago, DETAquarium said:

I know @Dahlyvh sells Green Jades, not sure what color var. but I am sure you can ask him for 5 green. My birthday is September 20 also!

Looks like you found a birthday twin!!! :D 

7 minutes ago, Soothing Shrimp said:

My strain is Nessie.  (Not ready this year due to work and lay offs in breeding.)

Challenge you'll have with either strain is the solid painted strain has not bred true yet.

Oh the solid painted strain for green jade? That's fine I just wanted a few it to be opaque with color just so she knows it's green jade :3 

• 3 weeks later...