Feeding

ahboram

Im feeding my mischling tank every other day with 1/4 stick of taylor's snowflake food and I was just curious if just snowflake food is good enough. Im seeing all these new products and watching videos where people feed different kinds of foods, supps, etc. My tank is actually doing really well, the big female is pregnant for the 3rd time now and I have quite a bit of shrimplets (even saw my first BKK!). Started with 4 now at about 20 shrimp. Do I just continue since it seems like its not broken or should I try adding different foods into their schedule? Thanks for the help!

I like giving a variety. But if you don't want to go out and buy commercial food you can just raid your kitchen and see how your shrimp are with a varied diet. Blanched spinach and kale are a hit with my shrimp, as are coked peas (centers only). I hear cooked summer squash is good as well, but that never makes it into my kitchen. Though this fall there will be tons of winter squash coming in from the garden...

=^._.^=