Priscilla

4 hours ago, oem said:

Hi Priscilla.   No it does not need alot of algae.  The best feature of these snails is that they will eat any leftover shrimp food to help keep the water in your jar clean and safe for your shrimp.  If you are not sure they are getting enough to eat you can drop in a piece of green leaf vegetable (pac choi, mizuna, tat soi, spinach) on a string for them to eat which the shrimp will eat as well.  If there are no holes in it by second day,  just pull it out, hang it up to dry and save for another day.   Mike

Hi Mike!

I see, thanks so much for the recommendation and advice! :) 

Now I'll just have to find a website that ships internationally!

Oh and, should I be worried if my shrimps are not active and just stoning around? 

6 hours ago, Priscilla said:

Hi Mike!

I see, thanks so much for the recommendation and advice! :) 

Now I'll just have to find a website that ships internationally!

Oh and, should I be worried if my shrimps are not active and just stoning around? 

Hi Priscilla.  What is it that you need shipped to you?  Nerite snails are native to Singapore (www.wildsingapore.com)   Several shops in the Singapore Market may have them including C328 , Y618, and K and K.  Also try Tampines or East Ocean.  I don't have any other phone numbers or web addresses.   Or try a wanted to buy on www.gumtree.sg

4 hours ago, oem said:

Hi Priscilla.  What is it that you need shipped to you?  Nerite snails are native to Singapore (www.wildsingapore.com)   Several shops in the Singapore Market may have them including C328 , Y618, and K and K.  Also try Tampines or East Ocean.  I don't have any other phone numbers or web addresses.   Or try a wanted to buy on www.gumtree.sg

Hi Mike!

Wow nice! I'll try those places! :) 

Thank you so much! 

Hmm mainly the snails and maybe food for the shrimp. I'm trying to find other food with vitamins for them because the one they like doesn't have any. 

Are opae ula picky eaters? Cuz I've got 3 different types of food and they only seem to like 1.

Is it normal for them to dislike spirulina?