What are these growing on my shrimp?

Garaxy

AHHH! Green fungus! Separate the shrimp from the rest and check the others for infection. I do not think there's a cure....

it's so weird After commenting on this, I got paranoid and checked my own shrimp and i found one that had new growth like on the first swimmerets :((( And found new grown on another :/// I'm gonna try to move it to Caridina water and see if acidity helps + force molt

update: the one that I literally scooped out and threw into caridina water, is once again, fungus free! I won't be reintroducing it back into the tank for a while as precaution :) 

Wonder if it would be worth doing some treatment on the tank to prevent any spread? Is there even a preventative? Other than tearing down the tank and nuking everything? Also...is that a new shrimp or were there recently added shrimp in the tank? If not...how does this happen? Shrimp previously infected and the fungus is dormant until conditions are right and then it rears its ugly head?