Strange snails and gross worms!

Twister54

Was wondering if anybody can identify theses snails and worms that have popped up in a tank that's currently cycling.

The snails have a clear shell and the largest I can see is about 1cm across.

8fb52f5536185ebb933342ae2fdc5812.jpg48e507b5bf60c44b1189ef8f3e657960.jpg

The worms are kind of pinkish and are in these odd mud tubes around the tank. I haven't managed to get a picture of the worms themselves but I've got a shot of the mud tube things that they hide in!

1934eade980adba516afe05b4a6b54ce.jpg

b304620c9cab8d6135359e2fb0919635.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like when I harvest blood worms from water outside they are usually hiding in a funk glob like that. They curl up and are red. Could that be it? And I've never seen a snail with a shell squared off like that. The one looks like a ramshorn but the first pic is weird! Cool looking!

It might be, they were a red/pink color. I added some fish to the tank at the weekend and now can't see any worms so I think they've been eaten.
No I haven't either, the other side of the one in the second picture is square. I am thing they must be some kind of ramshorn snail though. I've scooped a couple out and put them in the shrimp tank to see what happens.