orange rili

what ever the issue is it does not look bacterial. it almost looks like  a shell issue. while on the shrimp the shell gets white splotches to it. when its molted its clear and the shrimp looks normal for a few days then it starts again.

i might have some pics i know it affects their joints. like they cant bend right in the legs. and its around the edges of the tail segments. ive seen molts but no betties. 

if these guys dont make it i will prob break the tank down and boil the sand and start over. 

i sure hope i get some babies out of these i like them wish i knew what was wrong

• 3 weeks later...

well i might have one left. i know i lost one last night but dont know for sure if it was the female that has looked good the whole time or not. debating on trying a few more later on at the first of the month or not. if i have the one female still i might. not sure if it was just because it was so hot when i had them shipped or some other reason

on the up side i still have 1 female. she looks better than any of the others did. still really clear and bright orange so there is hope lol. may try again once the weather cools off some. just kinda sucks to only have 1 shrimp in a cube tank. people come over and ask "whats in there" all the time lol

• 2 weeks later...