I have babies!!!

Aennedry

Yes, my berried OEBT culls have had babies! Wee wee little things, near transparent. I managed to count three of the little guys, will probably have to wait a month or so to get a good count, due to the fact it is near impossible to see them against my black substrate, easier to see the water fleas. The adults have blued up quite nicely in the past two months since arrival; the two males who were blue when they arrived are a nice medium blue now, and the blondish female has turned blue as well. The one light blue has darkened too, but seems to have a reddish sheen across her back. Interesting. Now I am waiting to see how fast the two females berry up again.

I am really happy with them, their color and that they seem to be much easier (not as touchy) to keep than I have heard. Or maybe it is beginners luck with this type of shrimp. Time will tell.

=^._.^=

No, they are all but invisible in the tank. I can see the water fleas easier than them. (wish the water fleas were invisible). It will probably be a month until I can actually look into the tank and see one easily. Hopefully. I hear they age slower, and they are as small as my baby TTs, and I think they are smaller than baby neos... they are a lot harder to see...

=^._.^=

Well, still not really seeing the babies, but both my ladies are berried up again. Have been feeding them a partial mini scoop of Shrimp Nature Baby Bio (I have a few .15cc scoops I never used when I was in my soap making phase, very useful for powdered foods) along with their regular offerings of algae pellets, Han's foods and the occasional snowflake. With how things are going it looks like my little tank will be full of tigers, which is great!

=^._.^=

You make/made soap??? That's so cool I've always wanted to make my own with whatever smell. Did u ever sell soap?(totally not shrimp related LMAO)

No, but I did give it away as gifts. I did cold process soap, my favorite scents are rose and lilac. I am thinking about starting up again this summer. If you are really interested Brambleberry.com is a good place to look around.

=^._.^=

You should start again and sell them! Shrimp inspired soaps "fresh molt" "Berried" just kidding (though now that i think of it, the shrimp names would be intriguing as soap names like Tangerine tiger, Cherry, crystal red...) I'll check out the website :)