*SOLD* Diamond Shrimp for sale or trade

Soothing Shrimp

Getting back into the shrimping game and I want to focus more on true breeding shrimp, so my Diamond colony is being sold/traded off.

Yes, this is the real deal, and yes- not many people have them anymore.

Diamond Shrimp

chocolate diamonds.jpg

This is the diamond strain that throws chocolate and occasional blacks, blues, reds, and misc morphs.  The Blue Diamond strain- for instance- was a selection from these. Some say Black Rose and Carbons came from Chocolate Diamonds as well...

I personally liked that I could keep all the different types thrown together in the same tank and they wouldn't revert back to wilds. 

I think I may have three packages available immediately.  After that, the rest of the babies have to grow up and then they also will be sold and the tank redone for new shrimp. 

You will be receiving Breeding Adults and Juvies.  Most of them are brown, as I had people buy most of the other colors that wanted to play with genetics.  No worries though.  The occasional colors will pop up for you as they did for me.

(10) for 39.50 + $10 priority in the continental US - or- I'll trade for shrimp.