Any good deals?

oem

Hi Guys and Gals,

I was wondering if anyone wants to tell others about good deals with limited time frames?  Like Amazon Prime deals.   For example today I saw that Flipaquatics has a Saturday special for Mettenfilters on sale.  10g for $9.95 or 20g for $12.95.  Hopefully we can save each other some money. 

4 hours ago, oem said:

Hi Guys and Gals,

I was wondering if anyone wants to tell others about good deals with limited time frames?  Like Amazon Prime deals.   For example today I saw that Flipaquatics has a Saturday special for Mettenfilters on sale.  10g for $9.95 or 20g for $12.95.  Hopefully we can save each other some money. 

Thanks for letting us know. Great price for Mattenfilters.

http://onestopaquatics.com/usa-taiwan-bee-mix-package-74-95/

I think this is a great deal! Free shipping when u buy $75. this is 74.95 so I just bought a $5 calcium mineral powder and used the code: '10%Off-Sale' and my total was $71 with still free shipping :))) So excited. I've always wanted a wine red and red bolt. 20 shrimp in total

Man I wish I saw that deal sooner ?!!! All of their good deals are pretty much sold out sadly. Wanted some shadow pandas or blue bolts! The black belly pinto is interesting, too.

1 hour ago, Euryth said:

Man I wish I saw that deal sooner ?!!! All of their good deals are pretty much sold out sadly. Wanted some shadow pandas or blue bolts! The black belly pinto is interesting, too.

?????? DID I BUY THE LAST ONE SORRY OH MY GOSH

One Stop Aquatics is the source of all my TBs, Mischlings and TangTais. Jerry puts up a lot of great deals and sales every few weeks on his site. I was hoping to keep him a secret. My last order included free shipping and a 25% discount. I've ordered shrimp on 3 separate occasions, and plan on trying out one of his temperature controllers next.

1 hour ago, seaj said:

One Stop Aquatics is the source of all my TBs, Mischlings and TangTais. Jerry puts up a lot of great deals and sales every few weeks on his site. I was hoping to keep him a secret. My last order included free shipping and a 25% discount. I've ordered shrimp on 3 separate occasions, and plan on trying out one of his temperature controllers next.

LOL secret's out! I stumbled upon him on aquabid and went to the actual website. The picture of his tangtai project on fb is amazing.

7 hours ago, ohmiko said:

?????? DID I BUY THE LAST ONE SORRY OH MY GOSH

It's all good, ohmiko! It probably wouldn't be best to have a tank filled with so many different varieties, I'd have all kinds of crosses & mischlinge running around lol. I'd love to have some Wine Reds & Shadow Pandas tho, so I'll keep on watching lol!

10 minutes ago, Euryth said:

It's all good, ohmiko! It probably wouldn't be best to have a tank filled with so many different varieties, I'd have all kinds of crosses & mischlinge running around lol. I'd love to have some Wine Reds & Shadow Pandas tho, so I'll keep on watching lol!

I think variety is the true beauty when it comes to shrimp tanks. :) But I totally agree, I think wine reds are like rubies. Would love to get more. Too bad this package only has 1 :((((

Heres another good deal http://www.shrimprobot.com/shrimp

Shrimprobot the company is owned by a couple, and their house has about 48 tanks scattered. Great set up, healthy shrimp Blue dream is only $4. I bought some and they're already berried and beautiful blue. Check out the blog too. Has topics with lighting and algae, having nano fish with shrimp, etc. She's also found on aquabid. Very nice people! :) Love buying shrimp from them. 

Once i bought blue bolt and picked up and it died on the way home, so when i came back few weeks later, she refunded me with 2, then she decided to give me 4 more because she was trying to use that tank for another set up. Just really nice and not about the money, just about breeding shrimp and spreading the love! 

5 minutes ago, ohmiko said:

Heres another good deal http://www.shrimprobot.com/shrimp

Shrimprobot the company is owned by a couple, and their house has about 48 tanks scattered. Great set up, healthy shrimp Blue dream is only $4. I bought some and they're already berried and beautiful blue. Check out the blog too. Has topics with lighting and algae, having nano fish with shrimp, etc. She's also found on aquabid. Very nice people! :) Love buying shrimp from them. 

Once i bought blue bolt and picked up and it died on the way home, so when i came back few weeks later, she refunded me with 2, then she decided to give me 4 more because she was trying to use that tank for another set up. Just really nice and not about the money, just about breeding shrimp and spreading the love! 

I've always wondered about them. I see them post on eBay a lot as well. Home bred or imports?

Just now, seaj said:

I've always wondered about them. I see them post on eBay a lot as well. Home bred or imports?

Home bred! When I first came to buy shrimp, 48 tanks was all they had and I joked about getting a warehouse to live in. Well little did I know now they have a warehouse for shrimp too :) From them, I recommend their reds or blue jelly. The blue jelly glows almost. Beautiful sky blue. 

Sounds like a nice setup at Shrimprobot!

Some deals from my favorite Aquabid sellers.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Ark

Ark is having some serious sales for his cardinal shrimp right now. All of his other shrimp are on sale too, though he sells in larger packages. I've ordered his albino full red guppies and his crystal reds. He sends some very nice plants with his shrimp as well. I plan on getting more shrimp from him in a month or so, but will have to put the cardinals on hold utnill next year.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Dhu32

Dhu32 is selling some beautiful Aura Blue x Snow White tibees, a project he's worked on for a few years. I got a group of 12 from him a few months back, and they are all very unique, and come in shades of red, blue, orange, white, and olive green with different patterns. He dropped the price down to $40 for a group of 10, but expect extras. Mine just started hatching out babies, but I want to order more anyways. He also sells his Snow White/Golden culls for $2, and has a range of neos as well. He also offers Aura Blues and PRL from time to time. He's in the Bay Area.

My first shrimp were actually from Tampa Aquaculture https://tampaaquaculture.com/collections/freshwater-shrimp

His Carbon Rili line shows a big range of variation, which I love, though I know that's not really what most people look for. His chocolates vary from sakura to painted, some with a rusty stripe. My last order of shrimp had 3 extra adults, 20 or so newly hatched babies,  and nearly every female was berried. He sells his wilds/cherries/culls for 50/$25, for anyone who needs those. He ships in those large solid styrofoam containers, and packs the shrimp with a piece of plastic mesh.

I haven't ordered from Joe's Aqua, but I noticed that their prices keep dropping for every pre-sale they have for their imports. Their shrimp always look very high quality, and they carry some interesting shrimp. They are local too, but I haven't had the chance to swing by yet.

I love ark too!!! I ordered OEBT and it came with 20! 5 extra. amazing.....  He gave me 4 types of plants too. What water parameters do u keep the crystals? His is really tap-y and I was going to buy some but mine is acidic so i dont want them to die while acclimating. I also was contemplating on getting those Aura Blue tibees ! Do you have pictures of yours? Looks so beautiful and unique. and where do you order the 50/25 from tampa... because that's tempting

12 minutes ago, ohmiko said:

I love ark too!!! I ordered OEBT and it came with 20! 5 extra. amazing.....  He gave me 4 types of plants too. What water parameters do u keep the crystals? His is really tap-y and I was going to buy some but mine is acidic so i dont want them to die while acclimating. I also was contemplating on getting those Aura Blue tibees ! Do you have pictures of yours? Looks so beautiful and unique. and where do you order the 50/25 from tampa... because that's tempting

I actually lost all of my crystals from Ark. They started out as healthy stock, but the tanks I kept them in suffered because I thought my tap water was ok to use by itself. The deaths of the crystals prompted me to buy a tds meter. As is turns out, my tap water at the time only had a tds measurement of 35-40. I now use remineralizer to increase the tds of my tap water, and I have since had success breeding my caridinas. I use distilled water for top offs. I'm not sure of any of the TB babies are surviving, but the baby aura tibees, snow whites, and mischlings are growing. I would not hesitate to order again, since Ark is so generous and informative.

You can find the wild cherry shrimp/culls here. https://tampaaquaculture.com/collections/freshwater-shrimp/products/wild-type-cherry-shrimp?variant=23139193025

I'm still working on getting better pictures, but here are some snaps of the tibees from my phone. I've had them for 3 months.27973991566_b8501eda8e_z.jpg27973993826_71d58b40ca_z.jpg29637718522_2b3476be3a_z.jpg29714044146_58131be1a1_z.jpg

wow those look great! I got a bunch of tibees from someone but they all had no tiger patterns just looked like faded crystals :( trying to find someone who sells tibees that have actual stripes. The seller said they'd appear as they grew but nothing.. :( I got a bunch of tibee babies though and they have CRS patterns and yellow?

Just bought 20+ CRS from arks and they came well packaged and with alot or plants. All survived shipping and have acclimated well in my tank. They came from ph of 7.2 so i was worried about acclimating to my tank which is around 5.5, but so far so good. I would buy from him again. 

4 hours ago, smokey5011 said:

Just bought 20+ CRS from arks and they came well packaged and with alot or plants. All survived shipping and have acclimated well in my tank. They came from ph of 7.2 so i was worried about acclimating to my tank which is around 5.5, but so far so good. I would buy from him again. 

keep us updated with the acclimation and such! I was going to buy some but I wasnt sure if it would acclimate into acidic water but glad it's working out! Dont you just love the extra tight packaging ? 

8 hours ago, seaj said:

The Petco $1 per gallon sale is on until November 5th.

Glad to hear that.  Missed it in the advertisement.  Great timing as I thought I had enough 10g for my new rack and was 1 short.  Thanks

Package is back in stock @Euryth

http://onestopaquatics.com/usa-taiwan-bee-mix-package-74-95/

Just received and they look amazing !!