For sale Fisident Fontanus and Mini Christmas moss

plamski

It is again trimming time. I’d like to clean some of the moss in shrimps tanks before breeding season starts. Yes that is correct, somehow my breeding season is winter time.

Since the moss is coming from shrimps tanks no frets have been used. !00% algae free.

Only “bad “ thing is Malaysian Trumpet Snails .There are a lot of babies in it.You might get some new born No entry WR, Black pintos or Red Ruby WRs :lol::money:

In my experience those snails are the best for leftover food control and substrate cleaning and aeration.

For sale:

1 Mat of   Fisident Fontanus  10”x3”  in size  price $70 shipped

2. Mat of   Fisident Fontanus  12”x4.5”  in size  price $95 shipped

3. Mat of   Fisident Fontanus  10”x.3.5”  in size  price $70 shipped

4. Mini Christmas moss tennis ball size $5     Probably 5 gal bucket size is available

Shipping for Mini Christmas moss $6   

I’ll ship it in small USPS priority box

P9260053.JPG

P9260054.JPG

P9260055.JPG

P9260056.JPG

P9260057.JPG

P9260058.JPG

P9260059.JPG

P9260060.JPG

Seems like a pretty great deal, especially if a few WR or Pinto hitchhikers decide to go for a ride! I'm gonna try to plan a rescape in my 5g, and may need some extra Christmas moss in the next day or so! 

I always look at other people's moss and it looks great and mine looks horrendous [emoji20] 

Don't worry Miko, moss takes a lot of time and every time you mess with it it kind of resets. Patience is key.