10 + 1 Bloody Mary Shrimp for Sale

TheGlassBox

This sale is for 10 Bloody Mary Shrimp at $44.99, however I will include an extra one to help off set any DOAs. Home tank raised.

Bloody Mary Shrimp are a gorgeous Neocaridina Dwarf Freshwater Shrimp. They have translucent shells allowing the red tissue inside to shine through in a beautifully luminous way under the light. High grade specimens look like glowing rubies swimming through the water. They're different from Painted Fire Shrimp in that a PFR's shell is opaque.

I ship juveniles as they're hardier in shipping and have a greater survivability rate. But they mature quickly and females will begin showing saddles at about 3 months. The shrimp you will receive are ~ 2-3 months old. Generally, 10 to 12 shrimp is a good number to start your own colony.

Shipping is $14.50 for USPS Priority Mail.  Shipping includes an insulated shipping box and hot or cold packs where necessary. I ship on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. A small amount of moss will be included to give them something to cuddle in during shipping. :) DOA Policy: If you do not receive 10 live shrimp please submit a photo within 2 hours of first delivery attempt, and before the shrimp are acclimated and introduced to a tank. Credit or refund will be authorized at buyers choice. Shipping is non-refundable. All sales are final. No returns. Payment is expected within 3 business days. Only PayPal is accepted unless other arrangements are made in advance of sale.

My water parameters are as follows: Gh: 7 KH: 6 pH: 7.4 and 8 after off gassing. The temperature in their tank was 74 degrees F. They were fed Hikari Crab and Shrimp diet along with boodworms, Omega algae wafers, zuchini, peas, and were very fond of Indian Almond leaves. Native algae was also present in the tank for their consumption. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. :) 

Bloody Mary 1 Final.jpg

Final2862B.jpg

Final2892B.jpg

Final 2893.jpg

4 hours ago, Soothing Shrimp said:

Pm'ed

Yasss you racking up all these shrimp. How many tanks you got now?

Too Many!!!  One high tech 40g breeder planted with all the bells and whistles, 1 low tech 40 g breeder with 2 goldies connected to a 30 gallon deep sand bed refugium, another low tech 20 gallon long and a 20 gallon long Bloody Mary tank.  Multiple tank syndrome...  But I want some PRLs to do a rimless iwagumi....  :)

I could probably do one more 10+1, but I'm going to mark the offer as sold to let the dust settle.  Then after I ship everybody's out next week I'll know weather I can offer more or not.  They just won't hold still for me to count them....  Totally uncooperative!  :)

So if you want some, PM me or send me a note.

-Sharon

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, CJones said:

Will it ruin the red if they interbreed? Will offspring still be red, just either translucent or opaque?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interbreeding leads to Wild type :) no red.