Looking for Blue Bee shrimp

treefisher

2 hours ago, treefisher said:

Yep, but it looks like it will start to move more offshore before it hits me.

Did you look up my coordinates? lol

As an avid back packer and in doing Search and Rescue training it's the only way to go.  Literally

Looks like Matthew is staying further offshore, so unless your right on the beach I won't be seeing you anytime soon.  Early Saturday looks like you'll start seeing some tide surge and increased winds.  I've been doing some volunteer work (not S&R) in W.V. after the floods earlier this year so I'll be available in June-July( warm and sunny right?) to help you with any rebuilding projects.    I need to scale back on my various hobbies/volunteering and probably why I'm not further along on my tanks.

I survived; I didn't get any real damage, but I lost power for a few days. That storm was worse than anyone in my area thought it would be. The tail end of the storm pummeled us, and the flooding was worse than I've ever seen in certain areas.

Thanks for the follow up. I did get a pretty bad splinter from picking up sticks in my yard, but I think I'll be OK now.

On another sad note, a family friend on my wife's side was swept over a creek bridge in his car. They found his body a few days later. Sucks, he was an alright guy from what I remember. I feel bad for his family.

Sorry to hear about a tragic loss on your Wife's side of the family and hope she is doing OK after that terrible news.    It's just a reminder to enjoy life and not to worry about the things we don't have any control over.  Glad to hear that everything is good with you guys and no major damage.

10 hours ago, oem said:

It's just a reminder to enjoy life and not to worry about the things we don't have any control over.

True, indeed