SOLD! FLASH SALE! My Tank of Crystal Shrimp Culls!

Soothing Shrimp

I have 15 crystal shrimp culls (red and black) with poor coloration I need to move out.  Most are adult size, and I think 2 (maybe more?) are berried. 

Also, I *think* I counted 8 peewees as well (although surprisingly, the babies are looking pretty well colored at this point?)

There may be an extra shrimp cull or two that I've missed and will throw in for free when packaging up the shipment.  (Hey, I need the tank space! So pretty much any shrimp I find in the tank are going in this shipment!)

*Almost all are lacking full color on the red, black or white.*  At least one is almost clear.  A sample pic is below.

*Please keep in mind berries may be dropped in travel, and peewees are sensitive to travel as well.*

However, having said that- this may be a good cheap package for introducing genetics for making TiBees, TaiBees, or newbies testing crystal keeping skills.

Whole package of around 23 crystal culls (or more) sent for only $50 *SHIPPED* priority in the continental US!!!

Here's a pic of the tank.

crystal culls.jpg