WTB caridina Culls

Fishnchips808

I have some blue bolt culls. $4 each. Pm me if I are interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, TropicalAquarist said:

Kind of off topic, but I always thought culls were the ugly colored ones with broken color bands and colors are faint?

Cull is a very vague term and open to interpretation. Both are correct. It just depends on the breeder's preference. usually, broken color, faint colors are culls, but for other shrimp like blue bolts, the ones without blue could be considered culls :)

Yeah I'm pretty much just looking for shrimp that someone would otherwise feed to their fish or throw in a pond since their colors aren't what they're supposed to be, $4 is a bit high for me right now since I want to buy a lot and hedge the bet with two tanks I have set up, I was hoping someone would have a tank full of throwaways for $1-3 a pop

You could maybe find mischlings at that price  range. I found someone on scape selling mischlings for $1 each and i was going to buy a lot but he hasnt replied in days ://////

If you want some snow white/golden bee culls you can check these out. 

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwinverts&1476508356

I have some, and they are very nice shrimp. I contacted the seller directly, and he let me buy a smaller group of 8 for $2 each, and he even lowered the shipping to $10 because I lived so close to him. I keep the females with my blue bolts, and they've made mischlings for me. They are the first caridinas that I've ever bred.

1 hour ago, ohmiko said:

You could maybe find mischlings at that price  range. I found someone on scape selling mischlings for $1 each and i was going to buy a lot but he hasnt replied in days ://////

Is scape another blog website?

47 minutes ago, seaj said:

I have some, and they are very nice shrimp. I contacted the seller directly, and he let me buy a smaller group of 8 for $2 each, and he even lowered the shipping to $10 because I lived so close to him. I keep the females with my blue bolts, and they've made mischlings for me. They are the first caridinas that I've ever bred.

Cool I'll definitely look into those, especially at $2 a piece! That's a good deal!

3 hours ago, seaj said:

Dhu is a very good seller. Bought some Blue Aura's from him and was very happy with the transaction. He loves talking shrimp.

11 minutes ago, Vpier said:

Dhu is a very good seller. Bought some Blue Aura's from him and was very happy with the transaction. He loves talking shrimp.

Yes, he has a nice stuff for sale. I rave about his aura tibees a lot because I love mine so much. I have two batches of babies growing up, and the variation among them makes them so unique. A good portion of the babies are red, and I'm thinking of moving the red males in with my TBs.

34 minutes ago, Vpier said:

My AB's came from him also!

• 2 weeks later...

He totally does. I got a chance to meet him today. He invited me in to show me his collection. Very nice guy and some very nice shrimp, cichlids, and and a few monster fish!

Also GREAT prices on everything.