Bloody Mary genes.

Crackhead Johny

Looks to be a blue body rili. My BM colony itself also throws out a few of these rili shrimps. So far I've talked to a few ppl and sometimes theirs through it too

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So if you separated them, do you just end up with a cool pile of shrimp like you posted or are they totally unstable?

Thanks for the info. Almost all the new bloodys are low grade. there is one nice dark red roaming around the rest look like cherries. I figured it was not mineralizing the  tank properly.. until a blue one showed up then I figured I better ask.

It has that red spot on its head. As there is only one right now I see no point in pulling as other things have become a more immediate problem.. like the "they should not be breeding at that size.. hopefully both parents are the same color.. nope.. well maybe those are 2 females.. nope those are definitely babies." discus problem.

Well my colony has been breeding more and more of them lately. My suggestion would be to cull them. I myself should actually start culling or else my whole colony is going to turn to a rili tank lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk