Red & Black Tibee shrimps grade A

Tibee Inc

Hello, I'm very new here but honestly I've browsed the Shrimp Spot for years.  After long thought, today I finally became a member.  So, I'm into Tibee shrimp & my project is almost 3 years in the making.  Lately, I've been wanting to move some of my lower grade shrimps out to good homes.  These are just grade A but they have an awesome genetic background.  Guys, I would like to get $4.00 a piece & they have been well kept/cared for.   All shrimp sent will be packed as they should. 

Will try to attach something soon.   Paypal only & shipping is $20 Priority & $40 Express.

20591192.JPG

20591193.JPG

8 hours ago, Greenteam said:

What mix made these Tibees?

Background includes:  Red Tiger, OE Blues & Aura for the Tiger genes; no Tangerine.  The Bee side of the mix includes at the very minimum Shadow Panda but mostly the upper end pinto genes.  All these come from my Mosura, Galaxy & Safari colonies & are very well kept.  I became a member here to find these guys a good home because I need room.   

I can't really tell from the first pics but do these have like tigery stripes? I had bad experiences buying tibees and then practically all of them looked like faded CRS CBS patterns :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, ohmiko said:

I can't really tell from the first pics but do these have like tigery stripes? I had bad experiences buying tibees and then practically all of them looked like faded CRS CBS patterns :(

That was my concern they look like normal CRS/CBS. I like the ones that look like a crazy tiger hybrid. 

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:53 AM, ohmiko said:

Hey, your right.  These don't have the patterns of my breeders & so they do look like CBS/CRS but they do have the genes I mentioned above.  So, I'm willing to sell them for a $1 a piece plus shipping.

• 2 weeks later...