FS - MULBERRY LEAVES NATURAL FOOD

Shrimp Life

There are alot of great foods on the market, but there is one that is Organic, Natural and Shrimp readily and happily eat!

MULBERRY LEAVES

Here is a piece of a JUMBO Mulberry leaf , I break up leaves and put them into multiple tanks

I have them available on my site (or you can PM me and I will invoice you)-

https://www.shrimplife.net/wood-leaves

mulberrybloodymarys.JPG

Mulberry is awesome. I find that right when you put it in, the shrimp will be curious but find it a little too dry/hard. 36-48 hours later though, it will be soft enough and then they'll swarm to it. I find this delay is perfect for when you'll be away a few days like a weekend getaway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, ibebian said:

Mulberry is awesome. I find that right when you put it in, the shrimp will be curious but find it a little too dry/hard. 36-48 hours later though, it will be soft enough and then they'll swarm to it. I find this delay is perfect for when you'll be away a few days like a weekend getaway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your totally right :) They will eat it once its soft. I never have boiled it to soften/sink it before use.. (you can do that if you want, put a cooled off boiled leaf in the tank). From the natural state it eventually falls down and they will get to it 

Edited by dazalea