New Logo

Dluxeshrimps

16 hours ago, Nikolaus777 said:

Did you pay for it or did you design it?

Yes I paid a person on Fiverr, did a great job IMO.

The site is live and orders can be made, but as of right now im still breeding most of my shrimps out. so not everything on there is for sale. its still a work in progress.

thanks for the feedback

15 hours ago, Undershrimp said:

Digging the logo. Site looks good even on mobile. I like the dark banner up top. Getting an ad on bottom of the homepage but could just be my browser. Maybe could list your params for shrimp on each variations detail page?

When you click on each shrimp photo the parameters are displayed, please tell me if your unable to see them so I can fix that problem.

When you click on each shrimp photo the parameters are displayed, please tell me if your unable to see them so I can fix that problem.

I do see them, thought they were general params to keep them in so my fault there. Site looks slick, I like the big pics and small lettering. Makes it a bit more streamlined to the eye.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Just now, Undershrimp said:

I do see them, thought they were general params to keep them in so my fault there. Site looks slick, I like the big pics and small lettering. Makes it a bit more streamlined to the eye.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

No biggie, still working on it. Im looking for a clean looks, simple, easy to the eyes and straight to the point type of site.

Thanks for the feedback.

11 minutes ago, Mike16T said:

Site looks nice. Only thing I don't like is that the price and availability is not listed on the live stock list. It'll be easier for customer to determine if the shrimp is available if the price and availability are posted on the list.

got cha, I was debating on having it displayed there or not. Ill go with your feedback, ill add the stock and price

7 minutes ago, chappy6107 said:

I think they both look good!

@Undershrimp do you create logos?

I have in the past and would love to in the future. I did the metal mulisha logo almost 20 years ago and they still use it(they updated the skull though). Just got a surface 3 a while back and am really liking it for things like this. I was into graffiti for about 15 years so kind of ocd about lettering lol.

9 hours ago, Undershrimp said:

Ok so don't hate me for this. I had some free time and wanted to see what your logo would look like with a black background. Then I ended up messing with the thickness and the font a bit and had to clean it all up. Here goes nothing!

Dluxe.jpg

Yes I also have the blacked out version too. But for To have a transparent sticker of my logo for the tanks the white background was needed. 

Still I like the thickness of the one you did. I will use it. 

8 hours ago, Undershrimp said:

I have in the past and would love to in the future. I did the metal mulisha logo almost 20 years ago and they still use it(they updated the skull though). Just got a surface 3 a while back and am really liking it for things like this. I was into graffiti for about 15 years so kind of ocd about lettering lol.

I'm the same way, also was a graffiti artist myself throughout my high school years. Which was like 9 years ago. But I can still throw it up if I need to