I LOVE this board!

Shrimp lady

Folks here are SOO informative, friendly, & just pure friendly!

Keep it up!! We are soo soaked up with BAD news all across OUR County daily, just keep our hobby going, PLEASE!

I, me live OUT in the the country,, where things are WAY more quiet, but one NEVER knows, Got Ruger sighted in,,, power goes out at random, must be prepared for shrimps well<,,}<,being

and so on... God bless you ALL

What bad news?! Things are great! You must be looking in the wrong places.  The news occupies a 3 x 4 inch flat square in my reality, and i make sure it stays that way, cuz the rest of my reality is filled with so much I'm greatful for. I mean someone just living in this country as working in fast food, is already doing better than 95% of the planet, right? The sky is still blue, clouds, air... Sometimes i just really enjoy drinking a glass of water.

This forum is fantastic too. I'll agree with you there. ;)

Couldn't agree with you more @Shrimp lady! This is what makes this forum so different than the rest, we care about the individual, the shrimp, and the community as a whole.