CBS Black Faded into Brown Spots/Bacterial Infection?

cdaJiv

Several of my CBS have spots on the sides of their main black stripes that are a brown or tan color.

I do not know if this is a color deformation from a lack of quality or if it could possibly be a bacterial infection that I need to be concerned with and if I should move them out of my community Caridina tank.

If anyone has any information about this I would be grateful for any input, thanks…

(The photos attached: the coloring is not an affect of “lighting” or the camera, this is very close to the actual color of the shrimp.)

4fbefe6b35ef0fe8ff1f1486fc81fa14.jpg55be4ad5d0247fdb55f909c2ae395a44.jpg191b584215d5c08fab8ff987897367bb.jpg00043a663138b7b1c8254a217120a4f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its just faulty genes because they are probably mischlings. My cbs are like that too and are doing fine. The next generation gets better, helps ALOT if you add new bloodline to the colony. Nothing to worry about! Found out it mainly happens to the bigger shrimp, but like I said once you add some fresh bloodline it def gets better. I just add some bkk or bkk mischlings from forums or local friends. 

KH in my crystal tank is 0, GH is 6-7 sometimes higher. It is a well established tank I couldn’t tell you exactly how long it has been set up.

I don’t use heaters in my shrimp tanks I prefer to keep them at room temp which is always between 72-74°.

I feed them a variety of Shrimp King products...
Yummy Gum,
Complete,
Protein,
Mineral,
Snow Pops,
I also keep almond leaves in the tank for both tannins and to give them some fiber to chew on.

Shrimp King - Yummy Gum is my favorite to feed them and honesty it gets the most reaction out of them when I put it in the tank they go crazy and pile up to eat it more than any other foods.

Not to mention it doesn’t leave leftover food or residue in the tank or on the substrate, I can just stick it to a rock or to the glass. It’s a putty like substance.